Monday 15 September 2014

WOULD YOU RATHER GO FORWARD OR BACKWARD IN TIME?


If you are confronted with a choice of traveling forward or backward in time, which one will you prefer?
With our world growing rapidly in technology and science, terrorism and crime rate increases exponentially, you'll begin to wonder if the future will indeed be better than the present or the past.
Taking a good look at the past we'll realize that there are some moments we will wish never ends, like the time you had your first kiss in high school, like that special surprise party when you turned nine, or that prom night when you wore a suit much more bigger than your size.
The past also had its bad side. Do you remember  that bully back then in high school? Do you remember when he/she looked into your eyes and tell you the relationship you worked so hard for can never work out? Or when your best friend left town and you felt so torn and moody?
The past did have interesting moments but does it worth traveling back in time for?

If I could travel forward into the future, I would travel 20yrs from this time and see what would be of me, who I will be married to, the names of my kids and the school that would probably bring out the best in them, I would want to know what would want to break up my marriage or that thing that would probably lead to my death.
I would travel 5yrs from now to see what kind of investment will make me a multi-millionaire,  or what Amy would say if I ask her to marry me.
Knowing the future can be devastating too. Imagine what you will do if Amy and Clara turn down your marriage proposal (you'll probably not marry again) or if you got involved in a car accident (you'll probably not drive a car for the rest of your life). Or maybe your dog attacked you while you try to feed it (you'll probably not keep pets ever again)
There are a lot of wonderful things one can do in the future while some of these things can damage one's life
As for me, I would rather travel forward in time to see what awaits me rather than go backward even though the past might be fun.
If you were faced with the same choice which one will you choose?

0 comments:

Post a Comment